- Supervise and support local finance teams in the preparation and maintenance of proper tax documentation in all entities/ branches in Indonesia (incl. compliance work and transfer pricing documentation)
- Controlling and analysis of all income tax reporting for Indonesia level including monthly, quarterly and annual reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Actively identify, monitor and report tax risks and opportunities and propose, contribute to and execute tax strategies in co-operation with the Group Tax function, as communicated by the Regional Tax Manager for APAC.
- Develop and implement country-specific tax concepts in coordination with the Regional Tax function and the local Finance teams, in line with Indonesian laws and regulations and Group Tax policies.
- Manage local tax projects and filings including coordination of tax consultants and management of data and information gathering.
- Negotiate with local tax authorities e.g. related to rulings, tax audits, disputes etc.
- Contribute to the tax and legal structuring for M&A activities
- Coordinate and implement transfer pricing related activities and ensure compliance and completeness of related transfer pricing documentation.
- Coordinate and manage local tax audits including support in providing appropriate documentation.
- Continuously follow-up, report and optimize the legal group structure together with the local F&A departments.
- Support regional and global tax projects on an ad-hoc basis or via virtual project management teams
- Bachelor of Finance / BA / tax
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in an international tax consultancy with focus on domestic Indonesian taxation.
- Deep knowledge of Indonesian tax law is a requirement
- Knowledge of international tax standards (OECD)
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Indonesia, oral and in writing
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jalan Raya Dayeuh Kolot No 84 bandung