- Supervise and support local finance teams in the preparation and maintenance of proper tax documentation in all entities/ branches in Indonesia (incl. compliance work and transfer pricing documentation)
- Controlling and analysis of all income tax reporting for Indonesia level including monthly, quarterly and annual reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Actively identify, monitor and report tax risks and opportunities and propose, contribute to and execute tax strategies in co-operation with the Group Tax function, as communicated by the Regional Tax Manager for APAC.
- Develop and implement country-specific tax concepts in coordination with the Regional Tax function and the local Finance teams, in line with Indonesian laws and regulations and Group Tax policies.
- Manage local tax projects and filings including coordination of tax consultants and management of data and information gathering.
- Negotiate with local tax authorities e.g. related to rulings, tax audits, disputes etc.
- Contribute to the tax and legal structuring for M&A activities
- Coordinate and implement transfer pricing related activities and ensure compliance and completeness of related transfer pricing documentation.
- Coordinate and manage local tax audits including support in providing appropriate documentation.
- Continuously follow-up, report and optimize the legal group structure together with the local F&A departments.
- Support regional and global tax projects on an ad-hoc basis or via virtual project management teams
- Bachelor of Finance / BA / tax
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in an international tax consultancy with focus on domestic Indonesian taxation.
- Deep knowledge of Indonesian tax law is a requirement
- Knowledge of international tax standards (OECD)
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Indonesia, oral and in writing
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Barry Callebaut is the world’s leading supplier of high-quality cocoa and chocolate products. Our broad range of products and services span all aspects from cocoa sourcing to fine chocolate products, which are loved by people of all ages worldwide. We are passionate about our business and work hard every day to ensure that there is enough chocolate in the world. Nothing is more important to our success than the combined expertise of our 8,500 Barry Callebaut employees around the world. Our international focus in the fascinating world of cocoa-growing and chocolate are the colorful backdrop for our many functions across a wide range of disciplines. In addition to sharing a passion for chocolate, Barry Callebaut employees live our other corporate values every day - customer focus, entrepreneurship, integrity and team spirit. We are committed to making sure that they have the right skills, know-how and deep understanding of our customers and their needs. Engaging and developing our employees is the key to our success. Because our business focus is so broad, the scope of career opportunities within Barry Callebaut can cover many functional areas.