Our client is the world's leading independent foundation company with global operations and projects. With a strong presence in Singapore, Malaysia and India, they are expanding their services in other parts of Asia. As part of the regional plan, they are seeking a dynamic and experienced business leader to lead the growing business in Indonesia.
Based in Jakarta, the successful candidate will be responsible for the general management of Indonesia business entities and be expected to represent the local market strategies and points of views to Regional Management.
- Direct the opertion and business development divisions of the company that will optimize the company's profitability and cost effectivenessm improve the company's efficiency, help achieve the company's mission and vision.
- Develop the annual budget, business strategies, and risk & safety management in consultation with the regional director.
- Communicate company's goals and results to the team.
- Manage and develop networks & technical contracts with Indonesia clients, suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Co-develop the talent pipeline for Indonesia business entities (for instance, performance review and career development)
- Posses a professional engineering degree or its equivalent
- A seasoned business leader with at least 10 years of management experience in engineering sector, preferably related to heavy foundations.
- International mind-set with strong strategic thinking and judgement.
- Result-oriented with a focus on business strategies for expanding business in Indonesia.
- Strong ability in people management and team-leading.
- Good networking skills at senior management levels, internally and externally.
If you are motivated by the culture of empowerment, excellent job support, recognition and excellent opportunities for career growth, send your updated resume to email@example.com
[Consultant Ref: RC-LC/CP]