Monroe Consulting Group
Asset Maintenance Consultant Job (Management Consulting) (Professional Services)
Asset Maintenance is one of the Practice Areas within Supply Chain Service and Operation Line and is defined as follows: Asset Maintenance is set of consulting services designed to improve the operational efficiency of physical plant assets through the application of specialized method and analytics, resulting in reduced operating and maintenance costs, while improving uptime and production.
The Asset Maintenance group focus on aligning asset operations, beginning with asset planning, asset construction/procurement, operation, maintenance, and decommissioning.
The key areas of focus/consideration for the asset maintenance team for approaching a business problem are:
- Design, implement efficient and effective asset management process that support client business strategies
- Balancing the trade-offs between high equipment availability and maintenance effort required to achieve the availability
- Help companies implement processes, applications, and enablement strategies to support the transaction flow from customer inquiry through to financial settlement
Key job responsibilities include:
- Work independently in client facing situations as well as part of larger project teams in the design, development and implementation of new and improved business processes and enabling technology
- Supervising business diagnosis and asset management activities
- Analysing and assuring quality of the daily optimization operations
- Assisting in business improvement of the specific solutions
- Assisting in the development of performance measurements/KPIs
- Gather contractual agreements, current SLAs, key Supply Chain metrics and their analysis thereof
- Defining testing and implementation activities of technical capabilities and processes
- Management of daily operative communication with the client
- Periodical interviews with the client for measurements/KPIs presentation
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for making client proposals and setting up project objectives for the prospective projects
- Support other project teams in the capacity of a SME if required
- We are looking for outstanding individuals with 3 - 5 years of strong industry experience, gained in multinational company or consulting firm, preferably in the manufacturing industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Industrial/Electrical/Physics/Chemical Engineering, post-graduate qualification in business will be advantageous
- Demonstrate strong business insight, impressive career development, and a track record of outstanding performance
- Have experience as system implementer or key user of Enterprise Asset Management (SAP PM, Oracle EAM, Maximo)
- Demonstrated excellence analytical and communication skill
- Demonstrate understanding of core asset management process and best practices to help an organization improve outcomes. Typical process areas include:
- Asset Planning and Budgeting
- Asset Procurement and MRO inventory management
- Asset Maintenance Process
- Reliability Centered Maintenance
- Turnaround Management
- Predictive Maintenance (PdM)
- Production Information Management System (PIMS)
Professional Skill Requirements :
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
|Industri||Manajemen Sumber Daya Mannusia / Konsultasi|
|Perusahaan||Monroe Consulting Group lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging markets in the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors.
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998 and have expanded across the South East Asian Region, opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, Thailand, Chile and Mexico. In 2005 Empresaria Group PLC became the majority shareholder, giving us access to the resources of more than 80 offices around the globe.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person.
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Monroe Consulting Group
- Masih Bekerja
- 26 Januari 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
- Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.