Monroe Consulting Group
Information Systems Manager Job (Consumer Goods)
Manager will define and shape IS strategy for the Company. The winning candidate will be executing the strategy by identifying and analysing the needs and requirements of the Company. This role is a pivotal role for instilling IS processes, practices and standards to facilitate the initiation and delivery of agreed business projects.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Managing customer sales and supply services pillars, namely development of local IS strategy across the areas with IS director and implementation of global customer sales and supply services strategy; big data reporting and analytics; E-sales through E-commerce and E-tailing; S&OP process and systems
- Third-party vendors relationship management
- Distribution management system, sales force and merchandising force automation
- Deploying solutions delivered by the IS Team
- The accurate delivery of all allocated projects (in terms of time, cost, scope, resource allocation)
- Identifying and initiating any new digital projects in line with established project methodologies
- Development of functional documentation to support projects
- Analysis, capture and documentation of project requirements
- Adopt and enforce standard project-management methodologies for all projects
Job Requirements :
- Degree or equivalent in relevant field
- Practical experience of implementing enterprise level Sales/ supply services projects in the following areas: big data reporting and analytics; E-sales through E-commerce and E-tailing; S&OP process and systems; Sales Force and Merchandising Force Automation
- 5-7 years’ experience of leading and development projects within an Agile/SDLC environment
- 3-5 years’ experience of working with, communicating with, and presenting to senior management
- Experience managing a team and developing talent
- Experience working within global organizations across multiple countries
- Ability to cultivate meaningful business relationships
- Experience working in a fast-paced commercial environment
- Possess multinational exposure
- Aware of latest digital trends
- Strong knowledge of current technologies in the relevant areas
- Passionate about technology and what it can do to help drive a business
- Fluent English
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to all levels within the business
- Willing to be relocated outside of Indonesia
|Industri||Manajemen Sumber Daya Mannusia / Konsultasi|
|Perusahaan||Monroe Consulting Group lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging markets in the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors.
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998 and have expanded across the South East Asian Region, opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, Thailand, Chile and Mexico. In 2005 Empresaria Group PLC became the majority shareholder, giving us access to the resources of more than 80 offices around the globe.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person.
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Monroe Consulting Group
- Masih Bekerja
- 26 Januari 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
- Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.