Monroe Consulting Group
Head of Operations Job (OTT) (Digital TV Company), Jakarta
- Within 1 month plan an effective strategy for the next 2 years
- Within 2 months build a robust business plan for the next 2 years
- Within 3 months build a strong team to manage all key functions
- Within 6 months launch 3 new strong content
- Build a core content creation team that can produce 5 to 10 episodes a week
- Work with independent content creators and commission low-budget pilots and series
- Build content IP’s that we run for many episodes and can translate into TV & Theatrical IP’s
- Network with creative content creators to produce for our platform
- Build cost effective social media campaigns around the content we have to attract strong user engagements as well as conversion to users watching on our website
- Keep abreast of all technical developments, which can bring efficiency in operations and reduction in overheads
- Build strong relationships with media agencies and advertisers
- Constantly create presentations for advertisers and sponsorships
- Supervise marketing team in finding barters & tie ups to further boost sales, increase brand awareness and channel offerings
- Setup events to promote new channel and/or program launches
- Handling and mentoring the team
- Stay informed on all current events in the local & regional digital content space
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- At least 5 years in tech and 5 years in media
- Proven track record of building a successful business
- Experience in content creation and promotion
- Fluent English, both reading and writing
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
|Industri||Manajemen Sumber Daya Mannusia / Konsultasi|
|Perusahaan||Monroe Consulting Group lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging markets in the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors.
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998 and have expanded across the South East Asian Region, opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, Thailand, Chile and Mexico. In 2005 Empresaria Group PLC became the majority shareholder, giving us access to the resources of more than 80 offices around the globe.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person.
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Monroe Consulting Group
- Masih Bekerja
- 26 Januari 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
- Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.