Monroe Consulting Group
Head of Operations Job (On-Demand Logistic), Jakarta
- Ensure cost effective, efficient, and above expectation delivery of services to the Company's customers
- Directly manage the following Managers and is accountable for the performance of their departments and teams: Head of Customer Service Center (CS Center), Head of Driver Recruitment & Management (Fleet Team), Head of Driver Training (Training Team), Business Process Specialists (Service Level Agreement Process)
- Design, execute, and manages service and operations protocols and procedures to meet enterprise client needs
- Manage KPIs to service level agreement targets set by enterprise clients
- Track and repors KPIs across all operations reporting lines to senior management, stakeholder teams, and clients
- Create and manage resource plans and budgets for the Company's entire operational division
- Serve on the Senior Management Committee of the International Parent Company
Job Requirements :
- MBA or relevant advanced degree is strongly preferred
- At least 35 years old
- At least 12 years career experience in a senior operational management role
- Extensive experience managing departmental level managers and teams
- Very strong analytical skill and comfortable working with data
- Very strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Very strong client communication and management skills
- Very strong project management skills
- Direct experience in logistics, startups, logistics tech, or transportation tech
|Industri||Manajemen Sumber Daya Mannusia / Konsultasi|
|Perusahaan||Monroe Consulting Group lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging markets in the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors.
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998 and have expanded across the South East Asian Region, opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, Thailand, Chile and Mexico. In 2005 Empresaria Group PLC became the majority shareholder, giving us access to the resources of more than 80 offices around the globe.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person.
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Monroe Consulting Group
- Masih Bekerja
- 26 Januari 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
- Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.