- Provide safety system and procedure, maintain its implementation.
- Oversee and lead the Safety team & subcontractors ( if any) in the implementation of Company's safety system.
- Liaise closely Building Managers, Clients, and Consultants etc on all safety and health issues.
- Assist the Building Manager in accident reporting and investigations as well as tool box meeting and all safety matters execution.
- Conduct WHS ( Work Health Safety) meetings, audits, inpections and close up issues pertaining to safety matters etc.
- Coordinate and maintain records of company safety orientation, daily toolbox meetings.
- Ensure safe work practices are adhered to by parties in the daily site activities.
- Conduct safety inspections to ensure compliance to prevailing MOM regulation.
- Any other duties and responsibility as assigned.
- Conduct/ Review Risk Assessments.
- Ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory requirement.
- Carry out incident investigations and propose corrective actions to be implemented.
- Liaise with sub-con & workers concerning permit to work (if any).
- Age Maximum 35 year
- Educational background S1 Engineering/ Environmental.
- Experience min. 3 year in the same field; office building/ apartment/ mall.
- AK3 Umum Depnaker Certificate is must.
- Have knowledge of safety regulation, experiencing evacuation drill, fire fighter training, P3K.
- Knowledge of security & Parking System is a plus point.
- Possess initiative & ability to follow through.
- Good analytical, communication, interpersonal, self-motivation & focus on detail.
- Strong personality, honest, good team work & discipline.
Tutup pada 30/October/2016