- Education program for character-building and technical knowledge of packaging industry
- Have opportunity to join in company as a employees after pass the program
- Age max. 23 year(s) old
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma Degree (D3) majoring :GPA minimum 2.5
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Electrical Engineering (arus kuat/lemah)
- Chemical Engineering
- Packaging Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Electronic Instrumentation (MIPA)
- Chemical (MIPA)
- Good communication and team work
- Having interpersonal skill
- No work experience required
- Willing to be placed at Jakarta, Tangerang, & Purwakarta
- Full time position(s) available
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
Packaging communicates brand identity, enabling it to step out and show a more prominent profile than any competitor. Packaging can also tell an engaging story, portray a positive image, while working to stimulate emotions for a product. Attractive Packaging, Unique Packaging - these can become key contributors to a customer's snap decision in making a purchase. Thus can Packaging establish the position and profile of a given product, within a certain category and price range.
In an age of sharpening competition and crowded product segments, where customers are faced with many choices, only a truly marketing-focused packaging specialist can make a difference. ICBP Packaging will evaluate the basic needs to protect and maintain the quality of the products from initial manufacturing until the final consumption. The added value of ICBP Packaging will be delivered through the latest gravure printing technology to bring the designs to life.
In response to rapidly-changing demands and the shift to globalization, ICBP Packaging will continue to add value to products, through tailored packaging solutions, thus upgrading the basic function of product protection while seeking perfection in print-quality, consistently and reliably.