Panca Amara Utama PT
- Bachelor in Chemical Engineering from reputable university
- Having 10 years experience in Process Engineering / Process Design, preferably in Ammonia Plant
- Experience of plant operation (Trouble-shooting, Start-up & Shut-down) shall be an added advantage.
- Familiar with PFDs, Heat & Mass balance, P&IDs, and in sizing & specification of equipments including pumps, compressors, heat exchangers, towers, separators, storage tanks etc. and HAZOP experience
- Familiar with process specifications for Instrumentation and process control like pressure, temperature, flow, level, analyzer etc. and control valves
- Process engineering calculations of flow, capacities, line sizing, pressure drop & piping hydraulics and of exchangers, catalysts, reactors, pumps, turbines & compressors etc
- Hands-on knowledge of any process simulation packages such as HYSYS, PRO/II, HTRI, ASPEN etc
- Willingness to work at project site near Uso-Banggai, Sulawesi Tengah
|Industri||Kimia / Plastik / Kertas / Petrokimia / Pupuk|
|Perusahaan||Panca Amara Utama PT lihat lowongan|
PT PANCA AMARA UTAMA is setting up a world class 700,000 TPA AMMONIA production facility at Kecamatan Batui, Kabupaten Banggai, Sulawesi Tengah. We are looking for hardworking, bright engineers who will take up the leadership roles in their respective disciplines on Plant Startup
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Besides attractive salary package, company will also provide accommodation at Site.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi