- Bachelor in Chemical Engineering from reputable university
- Having 10 years experience in Process Engineering / Process Design, preferably in Ammonia Plant
- Experience of plant operation (Trouble-shooting, Start-up & Shut-down) shall be an added advantage.
- Familiar with PFDs, Heat & Mass balance, P&IDs, and in sizing & specification of equipments including pumps, compressors, heat exchangers, towers, separators, storage tanks etc. and HAZOP experience
- Familiar with process specifications for Instrumentation and process control like pressure, temperature, flow, level, analyzer etc. and control valves
- Process engineering calculations of flow, capacities, line sizing, pressure drop & piping hydraulics and of exchangers, catalysts, reactors, pumps, turbines & compressors etc
- Hands-on knowledge of any process simulation packages such as HYSYS, PRO/II, HTRI, ASPEN etc
- Willingness to work at project site near Uso-Banggai, Sulawesi Tengah