- Diploma/Bachelor Degree, major in electricity, industrial engineering or any similar expertise.
- Prefer has experience as technician/electrician, but fresh graduates are welcomed.
- Willing to be posted in Cikarang Plant.
- Hard worker, trustworthy, can work in team with minimum supervision.
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjusment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Advice management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
- Perfom business management duties such as maintaining records and files, preparing reports and ordering supplies and equipment.
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by using