- Performing day to day market analysis and ensuring production quantity forecast meets the market's demand.
- To create production analysis monthly and bi-weekly
- Ensuring manufactured goods allocated properly to meet sales' department demand.
- Preparing regular reports to be used in meeting
- Bachelor degree of Industrial Engineering, Accounting or relevant discipline with min GPA 3.00
- Has sound knowledge of manufacturing process
- Has 1 - 2 years SCM experience or logistic, preferable in manufacturing company
- Posses good knowledge of international trade systems and procedures.
- Advance MS Office skills especially in MS Excel
- Good command of English
- Detail-oriented, fast and precise
- Willing to be located in plant (Tangerang)