- Performing day to day market analysis and ensuring production quantity forecast meets the market's demand.
- To create production analysis monthly and bi-weekly
- Ensuring manufactured goods allocated properly to meet sales' department demand.
- Preparing regular reports to be used in meeting
- Bachelor degree of Industrial Engineering, Accounting or relevant discipline with min GPA 3.00
- Has sound knowledge of manufacturing process
- Has 1 - 2 years SCM experience or logistic, preferable in manufacturing company
- Posses good knowledge of international trade systems and procedures.
- Advance MS Office skills especially in MS Excel
- Good command of English
- Detail-oriented, fast and precise
- Willing to be located in plant (Tangerang)
- kesempatan untuk belajar sangat tinggi. dengan kondisi perusahaan yang cukup kuat sehingga sangat cocok untuk dijadikan entry level bagi yang akan memulai karir.
- Perusahaan tidak menyediakan bonus tahunan, Selain itu, gaji yang diberikan tidak terlalu besar jika dibandingkan dengan perusahaan lain yang sejenisnya.
Ktr Pemasaran Wisma Sudirman Jl Jend Sudirman Kav 34 Wisma Sudirman Lt 5 Karet Tengsin, Tanah Abang Jakarta Pusat 10220 DKI Jakarta
Established in 1951, PT. Gajah Tunggal Tbk began its tire manufacturing by producing bicycle tires and became the largest integrated tire producer in South-East Asia. Produces and distribute high quality tires for passenger car, SUV's, commercial, off-the-road, industrial and motorcycles with brand GT Radial, Gajah Tunggal, IRC, and Zeneos. We also manufacture and distribute other rubber related products such as synthetic rubber, tire cords, inner tube, flap, o-ring and more.
Our company vision is to maintain and strength then domestic market leadership in the Indonesian tire industry and to achieve recognition as a financially sound and reputable manufacturer of quality tires in the global market and keep growing business and sales in Asia, Australia, Middle East, Africa, Europe, North and South America.
In 2014, the Company employed a total of more than 14.000 people. Approximately 90% of the employees are employed in the tires division and 10% in the Tire Cord and SBR division. Management believes that a diverse workforce is essential for continuous innovation. Aside from that, newly joined employees can provide ideas and breakthroughs that can meet future market demand.