1. Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer Responsibilities needs.
2. Actively seek out new sales opportunities through calling, networking and social media.
3. Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
4. Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/services.
5. Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
6. Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations.
7. Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
8. Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
9. Collaborate with marketing team to achieve better results.
10. Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
11. Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
12. Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Maximum age 35 years old.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma Degree in any major, Preferable sales/marketing management or hospitality.
• Required skill(s): fluent English, computary (especially Microsoft Office), communication, negotiation, interpersonal, analytical, Sales & Marketing.
• Having experience Sales/Account Executive in Food & Beverage industry at least 3 Years.
• Have a strong networking in Hotel, Restaurant, Cafe and Commercial market.
• Able to work individually and team
• Able to work under pressure
• Customer Service & details oriented.
• Sales and Target oriented.
• Interest to learn and work at wine industry.
• Good looking, passionate, and creative.
• Having private vehicle and driving’s license.
• Well knowledge for Bali Area and Jakarta Area.
• Willing to Placement at Bali Area and Jakarta Area.