AW Faber Castell Indonesia PT
SUPERVISOR ENGINEERING (CODE: SH-TS)
- Min. Bachelor degree of Mechanical / Mecatronica Engineering or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of PLC (Programmable Logic Control), Machinetools machineries, Pneumatic and Hydrolic System
- Expertise to handle projects
- Mastering technical drawing ISO standard
- Ability to read electrical and mechanical drawings
- Experience of working with automated handling systems
- Excellent problem solving and fault diagnosis skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work on their own initiative
- Able to speak oral and written in English.
- Operations team lead for Production engineering support, cost improvement
projects, risk mitigation projects.
- Manage, evaluate and resolve technical feasibility, design optimization, and production issues, and coordinate product development projects.
- Apply TPM principles to drive manufacturing process improvements.
- Ensure production efficiency and achievement goals.
- Evaluates manufacturing processes for product performance, work force utilization, space requirements, and layout of equipment and workspace for maximum productivity.
- Develop and test mechanical components, equipment and machinery.
- Creating engineering drawings, wireing diagram of the new projects and project modifications.
- Determine the type and size of material / material relating to electrical systems and control automation, for purposes of calculating the fee, documentation and / or fabrication / manufacturing, of all facilities, equipment and machinery.
- Controlling the use of materials and spare parts, as outlined in the engineering design or engineering drawings are made.
Your Application must be submitted to APPLY NOW button below or to the following address by Post:
Jl. Raya Narogong,Pangkalan 1B
Bantargebang, Bekasi 17151
or clicking button below
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||AW Faber Castell Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat review lihat profil|
P.T. A.W. Faber-Castell Indonesia is one of the subsidiary company of A.W. Faber-Castell, AG Germany, which has been established since 1761, as a pioneer of stationery industry in the world, producing the wooden-case pencils for the office, school, technical drawings and arts with “Faber-Castell” brand, which comply with Faber-Castell International Standards.
Faber-Castell philosophy is keeping up our outstanding quality, social and environmental responsibility. The Company always makes sure that all products comply with safety and health regulation such as the European Standard EN 71, continuously improve safety and health at work and also develop and produce safety products to customer and also give minimum impact to environment. The Company obtained Quality Management System Certificate ISO 9001 in 2002 and Environmental Management System Certificate ISO 14001 in 2003. In 2008 we also obtained FSC-CoC Certificate FSC-STD-40-004. This achievement encourages us to keep improving our quality and placing particular emphasis on protecting the environment as well.
PT. AW. Faber-Castell Indonesia is urgently seeking new candidates who have high motivation for the following post:
(All Position Will Be Placed At Bantargebang, Bekasi)
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
AW Faber Castell Indonesia PT
- Sudah Tidak Bekerja
- Sales / Business Development
- 15 Juli 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Pokoknya saya rokemendasikan sekali perusahaan ini untuk para pemula karena dalam segi gaji sudah lumayan dan pengalaman sudah memuaskan sekali.
- Adanya denda yang cukup banyak seperti terlambat akan dikenakan juga padahal sudah mendapat izn dari atasan juga tetap dikenakan denda dengan potong gaji.