SUPERVISOR ENGINEERING (CODE: SH-TS)
- Min. Bachelor degree of Mechanical / Mecatronica Engineering or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of PLC (Programmable Logic Control), Machinetools machineries, Pneumatic and Hydrolic System
- Expertise to handle projects
- Mastering technical drawing ISO standard
- Ability to read electrical and mechanical drawings
- Experience of working with automated handling systems
- Excellent problem solving and fault diagnosis skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work on their own initiative
- Able to speak oral and written in English.
- Operations team lead for Production engineering support, cost improvement
projects, risk mitigation projects.
- Manage, evaluate and resolve technical feasibility, design optimization, and production issues, and coordinate product development projects.
- Apply TPM principles to drive manufacturing process improvements.
- Ensure production efficiency and achievement goals.
- Evaluates manufacturing processes for product performance, work force utilization, space requirements, and layout of equipment and workspace for maximum productivity.
- Develop and test mechanical components, equipment and machinery.
- Creating engineering drawings, wireing diagram of the new projects and project modifications.
- Determine the type and size of material / material relating to electrical systems and control automation, for purposes of calculating the fee, documentation and / or fabrication / manufacturing, of all facilities, equipment and machinery.
- Controlling the use of materials and spare parts, as outlined in the engineering design or engineering drawings are made.
Your Application must be submitted to APPLY NOW button below or to the following address by Post:
Jl. Raya Narogong,Pangkalan 1B
Bantargebang, Bekasi 17151
or clicking button below