- Organize, plan, direct and control the sales function.
- Supervises regional sales engineer and inside sales support.
- Create and update customers files.
- Assist in the yearly planning of department goals so as to meet company objectives.
- Set and ensure the obtainment of sales goals for direct sales engineers and sales representatives.
- Set up and maintain a price sheet for EagleBurgmann standard products.
- Make joint calls with sales engineers in order to maintain good customers relations.
- Establish and maintain relationship with key industry organization and to attend and represent EagleBurgmann at such meeting necessary for the benefit of EagleBurgmann.
- Provide forecast and other reports to management to keep EagleBurgmann abreast of market and industry conditions.
- Other responsibilities as required by the management.
- Age 35 - 45 Years Old
- Minimum Diploma Degree from Mechanical Engineering
- Have experience in Pump Industry
- Experience and understanding in tender process.
- Candidate Should Have a knowledge of mechanical seals, pumps, hydraulics, hydraulic systems.
- Candidate needs to be conversant with MS office, Auto CAD, CAD Tools/ CAD Software.
- The Candidate should have good verbal and written communication, must be a good team player with a positive attitude.
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Willing to travelling