VP of Government Relations (Permits and Licenses)
A senior management position for an international industrial city operator responsible for providing a strategic approach to permit and licensing, also establishing and maintaining relationship with the governmental stakeholder specifically related to property, real estate and construction
Our client is an International City Operator with presence in various countries.
- Identifying the government stakeholders including but not limited to property, real estate, and industrial complex
- Establishing and maintaining with said stakeholders
- Coordinating and strategising a team of license and permits obtaining
- Advising the management about potential impact in obtaining, or failure to obtain, a particular license and permit
- Advising the management regarding new license and/or permit requirements that may have an impact to the business.
- At least 12-15 years of experience in obtaining licenses and permits, particularly for large scale property industry
- A degree in Law is a must
- Solid professional networks on the government side, relevant to property, real estate and industrial sector, to name a few
- Ability to lead and coordinate a team
- Fluency and eloquence in both Bahasa Indonesia and English
- A proactive can-do attitude that is not afraid of getting his/her hands dirty
- Senior Management Position
- Competitive salary
- A chance to become a part of a future industry leader
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mareno Tene on +62 21 2958 8844
|Industri||Properti / Pengembangan Properti / Real Estate|
|Perusahaan||Michael Page lihat lowongan|
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.co.id