Work Location: Jakarta
In this role, you are responsible to support the Sales organization in all administrative aspects with the objective to ensure achievement of sales targets.
- You will also collect and analyze sales performance and customer-related data from various internal and external sources in order to ensure effective planning of sales strategies to obtain revenue targets.
- Provide administrative support for the sales organization; coordinate and participate in regional sales meetings and customer meetings; input into various systems and models sales information such as goals, account related processing, discounts and pricing, as requested by Sales professionals and management; and identify sales leads in order to enhance programs’ effectiveness and to ensure strong account development, as well as to ensure that annual revenue goals are met against FedEx objectives.
- Direct customer inquiries, management concerns and other information to the appropriate department within FedEx; provide information to Management on goal adjustments, territory alignment, and sales promotional materials, customer communication and proposal for Account Executives to present to customers in order to enhance account development and to ensure that revenue goals are met.
- , load factors, sales productivity; calculate and prepare quarterly payouts; source various performance and trends analysis reports; create, compile and condense management and trend reports for presentation at the officer and director level; monitor all sales professionals and Managers reporting responsibility in order to ensure coordination with the regional sales plan, goals and objectives.
- Candidate must possess at least secondary education or equivalent
- With at least 1-2 year clerical, sales or customer contact experience
Clerical and administration skills
- Good computer entry skills
- Fluency in local language and knowledge of English, verbal and written.
- Willing to work on a temporary status
Join FedEx and work with the team of professionals from all over the world. We have pioneering technology and excellent remuneration.
If you are interested in joining us, please email your application letter and resume including expected salary.
Please note only application via email will be entertained.
As one of Asia’s Best Employers and recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, we are committed to our customers and our people. Our renowned promise of making sure that every package is delivered correctly, safely, and on time has made FedEx the world's largest express transportation company. This mission is enhanced by our acclaimed approach to continuous development of our employees in their personal and career growth.