Job Description :
1. Be responsible for outlet's daily operational activities
2. Plan and execute marketing or promotion strategies
3. Manages the team and becomes their leader
4. Willing to work long hours or split shift
5. Responsible for stocks and purchasing.
5. Incentives and extra benefits will be provided
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Food & Beverage Services Management, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pekanbaru.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Industri||Makanan dan Minuman / Catering|
|Perusahaan||Kopi Pao lihat lowongan|
KOPI PAO is a local F&B establishment located in Pekanbaru, Riau.
We serve authentic Chinese foods, Western Foods and local delicacies made fresh daily in house.
In just over 1 year, we have grown from 12 staffs to 30 staffs in just one outlet.
We are opening our 2nd and 3rd outlets in Pekanbaru this year and plan to open another soon in Medan, Sumatra Utara.
The logo "PAO" is derived from Mandarin language that means "Precious" that serves as our defining value in business.
Our Values :
P = Passionate about what we do and delivering genuine hospitality
A = Always strive for excellence
O = Ohana means family, We treat our customers and employees as our own family