Job Descriptions :
Perform all aspects of system database :
- System and database Administration-related solutions for various project and operational needs.
- Install and configure O/S, Software, Application, Database, settings, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
- Install and configure O/S, Software, Application, Database such as Linux, Cognos, Pentaho, Postgress, DB2, Informix, Java, etc.
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
- Contribute and maintain system standards.
B. Operations and Support
- Perform system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups, scheduled processes, etc.
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up.
- Perform regular file archival and purge as necessary (house keeping).
- Create, change, and delete user accounts per request.
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies.
- Apply O/S, Software, Application, Database patches and upgrades on a regular basis. Configure or add new services as necessary.
- Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.
- Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware/software upgrades, and resource optimization as required.
- Male, maximum age 30 years old
- Minimum Bachelor Degree of Computer/Telecommunication/ Engineering with GPA min 3,00/4
- At least 2-3 years experiences in same position or related field, fresh graduate with good energy and willing to learn are welcome
- Strong IT Skills and Computer Networking, Ms. Office, based tools, processes, and workflows. Preferable understand with Linux, Cognos, Pentaho, Postgress, DB2, Informix, Java.
- Hardworking, diligent, dynamic, and good health
- Good analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
- Good in English, oral and written
- Able to work as a team and independently
- Willing to work overtime if needed
Please send your application + photograph by clicking APPLY NOW
(for Member & Non Member)