Job Descriptions :
- Perform all aspects of project management, from initiating, planning, executing, and closing the project
- Coordinate project team to ensure completion of the project
- Monitor and evaluate progress of the project
- Identify and manage any issues/risks of the project
- Communicate intensively with clients, sub-contractors or vendors related to ensuring an effective working relationship
- Provide project progress reports and communicating information related to clients, project owners, and management companies
- Formal education degree in Computer Science/Engineering, preferably has a non-formal education in the field of Project Management
- Maximum age 40 years old
- Having work experience as PM at least 2 years, preferably in banking project such as Core Banking System (T24/Temenos) or Data Warehouse (BI) or Pelaporan Bank Indonesia
- Has strong understanding and skill Banking Process or Data Warehouse (BI) System (Pentaho, Cognos)
- Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to solve problems, make decisions, and the ability to negotiate
Please send your application with detail CV, recent photo and supporting documents to :
"APPLY NOW" (for Member & Non Member)
Simian Group is a trustworthy and reliable technology holding company providing world class technology services for Indonesian banking and financial institutions. A fast-growing company headquartered in Jakarta, Indonesia, we aim to be a one-stop shop for all our clients’ IT needs.
Our team has over 15 years experience providing technology services to companies ranging from the government sector to banking and manufacturing industry.
In addition, we focus on offering world-class and reputable banking management information system (MIS) services with discipline ranging from business intelligence and analytics to budgeting planning, activity-based costing and data warehousing (ETL).
We are seeking for highly Qualified Candidate for the position of :