Demand Planner Executive
• Responsible to develop long and short range forecasts and facilitate the collaboration process to achieve a consensus plan.
• You will ensure visibility of the plan across leaders throughout Demand, Source and Supply planning as well as cross-functionally with Marketing Department
• You'll manage and lead the strategic evolution and execution of demand planning processes, including ongoing forecast alignment across global and geography stakeholders.
• You'll provide timely analysis/reports and recommendations to executive management, product teams, and geography counterparts regarding assortments, SKU productivity, and revenue projections.
• Monitor product inventory days cover in Warehouse on daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
• Responsible for product distribution to customer and delivery plan, arranging transporter, creating delivery order and monitoring delivery process.
• Work closely with Manufacturing Plant to plan and create purchase order.
Other key requirements include :
• Minimum 7 years experience in Demand Planning and FCMG/Retail industries background is a plus.
• Minimum university degree, preferably in Industrial Engineering from an accredited university
• Strong time management and planning skills required to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously while adapting to changes in business requirements.
• Other technical competency require : Production Planning, FMCG Production Process, S&OP Business Process and Procurement Process
• MS Word , MS Excel , MS Power Point and SAP is essential
• Ability to work independently and motivated with positive mindset throughout challenging market situation
• Proficiency in written and spoken English
Tutup pada 17/October/2016