- FEMALE, maximum 30 years old
- Max. High School / Diploma Degree any major from reputable institution.
- Having filling documentation and correspondence skill, preferably candidate that already have basic knowledge or taken short course about import.
- Min. 3 years experience as Import Staff.
- Proficient in MS office (word, excel, outlook), Adobe Photoshop, and internet
- Minimum passive in English (Correspondence)
- Good accuracy, initiative, responsibility, fast learner and able to work under pressure.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button below.
Acinti Prima is a partner of Jacob Douwe Egberts (JDE) Professional in Indonesia. Acinti Prima has been in the beverage business in Indonesia for 28 years, combining its three pillars of offering; high quality product, robust and reliable equipment an excellent services. JDE is a global leading pure play coffee company. With over 260 years of experience and presence in 51 countries. JDE offers coffee expertise, consistency in high quality coffee product, equipment, and international compliance standards.
With the recent merger, JDE is looking to aggressively take in emerging markets such as Indonesia. JDE Professional’s presence and strategy in Indonesia is to cater the out-of-home market, which is intimately related with creativity, initiative and doing business smartly with its customers. Candidate will be asked to aggressively hunt for new prospective and is expected to grow sales substantially. Compensation will be highly competitive, corresponding to the requires achievement level.