- Max. 27 years old
- Fluent in English (Verbal & Written)
- Preferably with ability in Japanese language (Verbal & Written)
- Bachelor Degree from reputable university with min GPA 3,25 from Accounting major
- 1 year experience in Public Accountant Firm or Accounting in Banking sector
- Good knowledge about taxes, PSAK and having Brevet A & B is preferable
- Familiar with banking knowledge
- Able to analyze Bank performance and financial reports
- Good computer literacy (min. MS Office)
- Has the appearance, communication, good interpersonal skills and highly motivated
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
Bank Perdania officially operate in Jakarta, Indonesia based on Finance Ministry Decree No. 260486/U.M. II dated December 23, 1957 regarding permit to operate the business as a commercial bank. The Bank was established as a means to facilitate better economic cooperation between Japan and Indonesia. This event also served as the nucleus for the formation of Bank Resona Perdania.
Review ( BANK RESONA PERDANIA, PT )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Lingkungan kerja sangat terasa kekeluargaannya serta cukup nyaman, tenang dan menyenangkan. Training dan setifikasi yang ada juga sudah bagus. Terdapat serikat pekerja.
Perlunya perubahan manajemen terutama dalam pengembangan karyawan. Selain itu, masih terdapat kesenjangan dalam hal gaji antara karyawan baru dan lama.