Account Manager, Indonesia - Poultry (Animal Feed)
• Define and implement a strategic account plan. Translate into Financial profitability and goals both strategically and tactically and be accountable for top line profit.
• Contribute to develop the sales plan, both strategically and tactically.
• Monitor and coordinate the execution of the account plan, report on the basis of defined performance indicators and take corrective actions, in order to achieve the results.
• Identify long term business opportunities with the account(s) and include these in the account strategy and plan.
• Define and Implement projects with focus on key products, processes and innovation, and decide on clear PMP structure and accountabilities
• Monitor and benchmark competitive products, market requirements and competitive business strategies (competitive profiling) and incorporate benchmarking and competitive profiling in account and sales plans.
• Lead contract negotiations with the respective account(s) and ensure the conclusion of sales contracts.
• Coordinate technical service or after sales service activities towards the account
• Monitor the complaint process and ensure an appropriate complaint settlement with the account within the agreed timeline.
• Monitor the account’s payment behavior and take action to ensure payment within the agreed payment terms.
- Minimum 5-7 year sales experience within the Indonesian Animal Nutrition / Health industry
- Bachelor degree in Veterinary Medicine, Animal Nutrition, Animal Husbandry/Science or similar discipline
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a diverse team environment
- High level of self-motivation and the ability to work in an unsupervised capacity while maintaining focus
- Results oriented with excellent relationship building abilities
- Outstanding presentation, selling and negotiating skills
- Concise and astute communication skills
- Demonstrated superior sales project management skills and evidence of the ability to successfully complete projects
Tutup pada 16/October/2016