- To perform research and development of financial, banking and payment related applications, which include coding, database planning, documentation, system integration, testing and implementation.
- Performs hands-on coding, and mentors junior developers
- Collaborate closely with team members in projects throughout the entire software development life cycle.
- Adhere to functional specifications, quality deliverables and project schedules.
- Support on existing application along with enhancements of application
- Candidate must be conversant in English and possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- 2+ year working experience as JAVA programmers, involving managing application design, software development, maintenance and delivery.
- Must have pass experience of software development using JAVA.
- Strong relational database experience of MS SQL
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Few Full-Time positions available.
- Having experience in banking industry is an advantage
We offer friendly working environment which encourage staff communication and creativity. In addition, there will be staff benefits in line with a MNC.
- Attractive Annual Remuneration Package (Basic Salary + KPI Bonus).
- KPI Bonus – Very generous incentives (twice per year) based on staff performance and company profit.
- Solid career path for career and personal growth; opportunity to work in a warm, conducive and friendly environment ideal for growth.
- Excellent exposure to service a wide range of large Enterprises in the region including travelling and handling international project.
- Opportunity to lead team and expose to managerial skills within the team.
- Comprehensive benefits package such as BPJS, travelling allowance, training allowance, fitness club subsidies and other amenities according to Employee Grade.
- Medical Insurance Coverage for all confirmed staff.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by using
"APPLY NOW" jobsDB! (for Member & Non Member)
Tutup pada 16/October/2016