Media Relations & Sponsorship Liaison
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Rip Curl Print and Social media Advertising planning throughout SE Asia.
- Rip Curl Product Promotion and Reporting across all media including magazine, Radio, Wardrobe for TV presenters, Endorsement for VIP's / influencers.
- Networking and expanding SE Asia TV and Media network and databases.
- Creation and Syndication of News releases, Photos and Video footage to regional and global databases
- Develop and maintain strategic partnership's with major sponsors for events and promotions.
- Maintain global communication with Rip Curl Media & Sponsorship Relations all over the world.
- Ad planning and Promotion of new Retail stores throughout SE Asia
- Presenting Marketing Campaigns at seasonal range releases to media and buyers.
Essential Qualities :
- University Degree qualified in Communication
- Excellent English – written and spoken.
- Minimum 2 years post graduate experience, preferably with a large company.
- Good Excel, Word and Powerpoint/ KeyNote knowledge.
- Logical, pro-active, independent, motivated.
- Good networking skills and understanding of the Asian Youth Market
- Able to meet deadlines, dedication to complete tasks with excellent standard
|Industri||Pariwisata / Agen Perjalanan|
THE ULTIMATE SURFING COMPANY
THE ULTIMATE SURFING COMPANY
Started by Brian 'Sing Ding' and Doug 'Claw' Warbrick in the coastal Australian town of Torquay in the late 1960's, Rip Curl was innitially a vehicle for the perfect lifestyle - a never ending search by two mates for the perfect waves, adventure and fun that inevitably follows.
Rip Curl was the standard by which other surf brands were measured. The company was created by surfers and the products were made by the people who wanted to use them. Rip Curl was a company built by surfers for surfers.
Today, there is still only one Rip Curl.
Rip Curl's vision is to be regarded in all that we do as the world's ultimate surfing company. We endeavour to make the best products, run the best events, support the best athletes, deliver the best service, communicate the best brand message and have the best crew of people.
Our mission is to continue developing a brand image that truly reflects our Brand Values; and the attitudes and aspirations of those people on The Search, so that we strive towards our Vision.
Rip Curl applies its Brand Values across everything it does and wants to achieve. These values encapsulate the spirit and belief system of Rip Curl - past, present and future.
There is no brand in the world quite like Rip Curl. Nor will there ever be. Rip Curl was built by surfers and continue to evolve thanks to young and energetic crew of people who believe in our Mission and Vision. Our crew will continue to evolve and shape the future of the world's ultimate surfing company.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi