Duties & Responsibilities :
- Rip Curl Print and Social media Advertising planning throughout SE Asia.
- Rip Curl Product Promotion and Reporting across all media including magazine, Radio, Wardrobe for TV presenters, Endorsement for VIP's / influencers.
- Networking and expanding SE Asia TV and Media network and databases.
- Creation and Syndication of News releases, Photos and Video footage to regional and global databases
- Develop and maintain strategic partnership's with major sponsors for events and promotions.
- Maintain global communication with Rip Curl Media & Sponsorship Relations all over the world.
- Ad planning and Promotion of new Retail stores throughout SE Asia
- Presenting Marketing Campaigns at seasonal range releases to media and buyers.
Essential Qualities :
- University Degree qualified in Communication
- Excellent English – written and spoken.
- Minimum 2 years post graduate experience, preferably with a large company.
- Good Excel, Word and Powerpoint/ KeyNote knowledge.
- Logical, pro-active, independent, motivated.
- Good networking skills and understanding of the Asian Youth Market
- Able to meet deadlines, dedication to complete tasks with excellent standard
Tutup pada 16/October/2016