- Handling overall Personnel and GA operationally.
- Maintain Personal Files for all staffs
- Provides HR administrative/ clerical/ transaction support to one or more functional areas of HR such as personnel records, employee or labor relations, governmental compliance/ government relation.
- General Administrative duties, such as absenteeism, insurance, BPJS etc.
- Compile reports and statistical data.
- Keeping a proper and systematic record of documentations.
DESIRED SKILL & EXPERTISE:
- Recognized degree in Human Resources, Psychology or equivalent with 8 years’ relevant experiences.
- Experienced in DISC tool is a must.
- Strong and demonstrated knowledge of Employment Law are required.
- Perform excellence communication skill.
- Possess a positive working attitude with good initiative.
- Detailed oriented and good in planning and organizing works.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Leading business group in Indonesia currently looking for highly motivated & result orientated individuals to join our team with a rewarding career opportunity.