Role & Responsibilities
You will be taking care of daily HR administrative role, perform regular employee attendance & leave report; maintain and update employee database; handling medical insurance administration, maintain expatriate documents & permit, maintain and monitor the company legal documents. And as part of HR team you will also be involved in various HR and Corporate events and projects.
Desired Skill and Behavior:
- You should possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree, in any field.
- You are expected to have experiences in Human Resource administration in general (Employee record & database, Benefits Administration, Expatriate document permit, Employee attendance record)
- Since you will be handling many administrative documents, your skill in administrative writing & reporting, as well as organizing and document filing skill should be excellent with a good attention to detail.
- Good and enjoy liaising with people as you will mostly be interacting with various people, both internal and external party
- Good verbal and written English, as it is our day-to-day communication language
- Expected to be independent with self-initiative and being a good team player
- You will be placed at our office in Tangerang area, but to ease you up, the company provides shuttle busses from some of meeting points.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Bollor? Logistics is a subsidiary of Bollor?, a highly diversified, independent industrial group that ranks among the worldfs top 10 in transport and logistics. Bollor? Logistics has developed a powerful network spread across 105 countries, with 601 offices and 21,000 professionals responding to your specific requirements.\n \n \n Bollor? Logistics is a global leader in international transport & logistics. Constantly adapting to its customers' changing needs, the company has enriched its expertise to become a tier-one supply chain partner and one of the top 10 transport and logistics companies in the world with the largest integrated logistics network in Africa.\n \n \n Bollor? Logistics' range of services extends across five core categories: Multimodal Transport, Customs and Regulatory Compliance, Logistics, Global Supply Chain and Industrial Projects.\n Its performance stems from a worldwide network of experts and from value-added integrated information systems which afford complete visibility on all operations throughout the entire supply chain.\n \n \n Four Cornerstones\n Bollor? Logistics' development and activities are dictated by the principles of sustainable development set out in the United Nations' Brundtland Report.\n \n ? Sharing common values\n ? Developing and revealing talents\n ? Producing and innovating in a sustainable manner\n ? Taking action for local development\n \n \n \n Bollore Logistics Values\n \n \n ? Put the customer first\n ? Integrity and the highest respect for commitments\n ? Team spirit\n ? Entrepreneurship\n ? Excellence\n ? Globalisation