Sewu Segar Nusantara PT
Marketing And Communication Junior Manager
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products
- Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products
- Expand and develop marketing platforms including Digital and Social media platform
- Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
- Determine and manage the marketing budget
- Deliver marketing activity within agreed budget
- Create marketing presentations
- Liaise with media and advertising
- Collaborate with the sales function
- Monitor industry best practices
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Have experience in all aspects of developing and managing marketing strategies,.
- Have a FMCG background will be an advantage.
- Required skill(s): tehnical marketing skill, marketing strategic, excellent written and verbal communication skill, organization and planning, leadership, creativity.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
|Perusahaan||Sewu Segar Nusantara PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat profil|
Sewu Segar Nusantara was established in 1995 as a member of the flagship investment group Gunung Sewu Kencana that has extensive expertise in the fresh food and agribusiness sector as well as life insurance and property. The complimentary business units of the group have established a far reaching distribution network across the archipelago, in addition to strong supplier and retailer relationships.
The company focuses on the production, distribution and marketing of locally grown as well as imported fruit. Working alongside local farmers, SSN has developed stringent quality control measures which are trusted and relied upon by over 1,000 retailers.
Indonesia’s distinct market segments are each covered through the brands of Sunpride, Sunfresh and Sweety which enjoy significant brand awareness as a result of SSN’s pioneering efforts in promoting fruit as part of a healthy diet using innovative marketing techniques. Each brand is recognised for consistency in quality, taste and freshness achieved through tireless research into storage and packaging methods.
Sewu Segar Nusantara also serves as a local partner for numerous international fruit brands such as Zespri for kiwis.
For the future, the company is keen to work with further brands wishing to enter the Indonesian market as well as to export its own produce to meet the growing demand in Asian markets.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi