- Handle Customer request and queries [Create and manage ticketing process, monitor the process, and communication with customer for any progress, ensure all request/queries has been done].
- Collaborate with others division in handling of Customer Queries and Incident Resolution.
- Incident Handling Management [Inform to Customer, Resolve all incident as quick as possible as per SOP]
- Prepare daily report of ticketing process and support administration work.
- Monitoring all devices and ensure Customer’s SLA strictly conform.
- Handling incoming and outgoing call professionally.
- Responsible for handling mails either from customer or internal.
- Age maximum 30 years old
- Have experience in customer care or from the HOTEL INDUSTRY
- Have good knowledge in service
- Minimum D3 Any Discipline (Preferred for Social / Hospitality Service)
- Proficiency in English communication is an advantage
- Have good interaction Skill
- Ready to work with long hours based on shifting schedule
- Ready to In charge on Public Holiday
- Used to work under high environment pressure
- Have good communication skill
- Computer literate
- Willing to work on shift.
- Good telephone skills and good administrative process skills.