Being Purchasing staff in Givaudan, a company leader in the fragrance and flavour industry, you will responsible to develop and implement business procurement strategies for a particular site to optimise cost. You will report directly to Site Purchasing Manager (Flavour) and be part of the, based in Cimanggis – Depok.
In this exciting role you will:
- Develop and implement business procurement strategies for a particular site to optimise cost, both P&L and balance sheet (working capital, creditors terms and stock arrangements) and to identify and action to increase security of supply.
- To implement global agreements and contract where possible and support the financial targets as outlined by global procurement team.
- Manage supplier performance where necessary to ensure uninterrupted supply according to Supply Planning Requirements
- Provide support and advice as part of local teams to ensure workable purchasing solutions which meet end customer requirements taking advice from Ops manager, regional and category managers, site purchasing manager and site management if needed.
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who need an opportunities to develop yourself through a good solid team within the team? Then come and join us - and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- Bachelor Degree any major
- 2‐5 years of experience in similar position, preferably from food industry
- Good understanding of purchasing process and systems.
- Good conflict resolution skills and effective cross-functional team worker.
- Good English communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Having knowledge of local market, local purchasing data and technical background of raw materials.
- Ability to create usable information from data
Givaudan is the global leader in the creation of fragrances and flavours. In close collaboration with food, beverage, consumer goods and fragrance partners, Givaudan develops tastes and scents that delight consumers the world over. With a passion to understand consumers’ preferences and a relentless drive to innovate, Givaudan is at the forefront of creating flavours and fragrances that ‘engage your senses’. The company achieved sales of CHF 4.4 billion in 2013. Headquartered in Switzerland with local presence in 80 locations, the company has 9,500 employees worldwide. Givaudan invites you to discover more at www.givaudan.com