Country Manager (Security Surveillance) - Indonesia
- Technical support for customers within the region
- Channel management and project pipeline management for Surveillance systems.
- Hold a product road show and education for pre-sales.
- Project management and support for customers
- Gathering market requirement (VOC)
- Marketing survey of market and competitor’s status and market needs.
- Act as a primary technical liaison
- Develop and lead training initiatives describing sales points and major specifications
- Develop a comprehensive and aligned business development plan
- Establish, develop, and maintain relationships with partners
- Work with Sales & Marketing to improve customer acquisition and retention.
- Excellent sales and communication skills and ability to manage the sales process.
- Fluent in the English language to be able to communicate with customers across the region.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the relevant industry
EA Reg: R1551250 | License No: 13C6321
Tutup pada 16/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
One Raffles Place, Office Tower 2, #34-61 Singapore 048616