Responsible for all marcomm activities, such as: creating, concepting, and implementing all strategies related with marcomm. The role also includes planning and designing materials for all marketing purpose.
- Cooperate with related division to build the brand image through the campaign, event and promotion.
- Create strategy planning and implementation of marketing plans to expand new and existing market.
- Build and develop marketing communication program within budget and time: promotional, event, press conference.
- Maintain good relationship with all Company’s Business Partners.
- Create promotional strategy and design tools, such as: designing promotional materials, corporate design materials and new products’ advertisement to be published in Company’s website, magazine, and other media sources.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of ongoing marketing communication activities.
- Max. 35 years old.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from related field.
- Minimum 5 years in same area.
- Strong knowledge of design, media production and communication.
- Having knowledge in develop and manage local and interlocal media network.
- Experience on event and promotion, media relations and market research.
- Experience in all stages of the content/materials development process.
- Strong task management and multitasking skills to support multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent in communication, negotiation, presentation, and leadership skill.
- Target oriented person and can work with tight deadline/limited time.
- Able to set personal goals and accountability above Company’s expectations.
- Fluent in English.
This position is URGENTLY REQUIRED. Only shortlisted candidate(s) will be contacted.