In charge of the company’s day-to-day corporate marketing activities, duties of the Corporate Marketing Executive include:
- liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations;
- communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
- sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press or on the radio;
- managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and DVDs;
- writing and proofreading copy;
- liaising with designers and printers;
- arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials;
- maintaining and updating customer databases;
- organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions;
- sourcing and securing sponsorship;
- conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups;
- contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;
- managing budgets;
- evaluating marketing campaigns;
- monitoring competitor activity;
- Has "can do attitude". Supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): liaising and networking with a range of customers, communicating with target customers and managing customer relationships, managing the production of marketing materials, organizing and attending events, contributing to and developing marketing plans and strategies, having "can do attitude". Supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time and twice Contract position(s) available.
Review ( PT JAC Indonesia (Recruitment Firm) )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Perusahaan menyediakan fasilitas kerja yang memadai memberikan kemudahaan bagi karyawan. Selain itu, tersedia juga tunjangan kesehatan melalui asuransi lumayan lengkap.
Tekanan kerja tinggi, terlalu mengikuti sistem kerja Jepang memberikan kesan bahwa karyawan itu bekerja seperti romusa akan tetapi lembur tanpa bayaran.