- Lead and Control QA and Food Safety and Lead quality control team
- Continuously update and improve quality system
- Ensure the quality system comply with regulatory certification bodies
- Train and assess the competencies of quality control and assurance officers.
- Respond to items related to quality assurance raised by regulators and customers in a timely and efficient manner.
- Working together with other departments within the company to achieve expected goals
- Advise Senior Management team on food safety risk management in the factory.
- Conduct new product research and development.
- Reporting directly to the top management, the responsibilities covering the QA scope and responsibilities within the plant, which include: Maintaining a variety of quality, food safety system including FSSC 22000, HACCP, etc. to meet company and regulatory requirements and customer expectations
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in food science / technology, chemistry from reputable Universities
- Male/ Female. Maximum 45 years old
- At least have 5-7 years as QA Manager in a food manufacturing company
- Have some knowledge in Health and Safety standards (occupational hazard)
- Familiar with food safety(FSSC 22000, HACCP), food security & ISO 17025 systems
- Able to work underpressure and indepentently or in a team.
- Strong leadership
- Must be conversant in English
- Strong in administration control
- Willing to be place in Riau