- Responsible for network management, sales collections, as well as value and volume growth.
- Develop the pricing range and margin in markets across channels, based on market and trend analysis, country dynamics, financial regulators and product development plan.
- Develop plan for new product introduction, focus products and strategy for increasing volume and value sales in discussion with Head of Sales.
- Fixing & monitoring Credit limit of dealers and distributors, in consultation with the finance department and Head of Sales.
- Review sales collections on a monthly basis.
- Liaison with dealers, distributors, contractors and maintenance companies to drive sales, evaluate new business opportunities, analyzing competitor development.
- Interacting with key points of contact across dealers and distributors across channels and segments ensuring effective and mutually beneficial relationship and resource optimization.
- Tracking on a regular basis whether customer margins targets are met on monthly basis.
- Coordinate with Supply Chain function to develop sales plan in accordance to demand planning, monitor material return and delivery figures and ensure that inventory mapping and 3PL logistics are in line with the decided figures.
- Direct, large and key dealer management which involves regular interaction with dealers across all channels.
- Monitoring demand across product segments on a regional range, along with supervising service and delivery across dealers.
- Manage independent distributors, multi-location counters and all distributor accounts for both companies across Sumatra and Lower Jawa region.
- Monitor different schemes and development programs for all distributors, while ensuring the sustenance of existing network.
- Ensuring maximum resource optimization and spread and reach of different interfaces.
- Interaction with external and internal stakeholders of both companies to effectively manage influencers and interested party activities.
- Regular interaction with painters, contractors, applicators and developing/organizing schemes, training programs, meets and development programs for them to ensure maximum product comfort, usability and visibility across all segments.
- Understanding and managing trends of usage, application and associated properties of paints products across segments.
- End to end control of all in-shop activation processes and activities including brand presence in different shops, schemes and programs to increase shelf space across centers, and initiating programs to attract and incentive end consumers.
- Drive new technologies and innovations in the market including CRM and DTS.
- Develop plan for strengthening Customer Centricity initiatives in the market and implement steps to ensure the application of the same.
- Managing the marketing activities such as new product initiatives, product benchmarking, above the line and below the line activities.
- Liaison actively with/vet vendors for developing brand presence and leveraging alternate media to promote the same.
- Identify unique selling points across products and develop a strategy to increase growth in categories.
- Identify training requirements of subordinates and ensure that they are trained adequately.
- Conduct performance appraisals for reportees, ensure alignment to business goals, and support in recruitment with similar objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree from Top University in Business, Economics, Marketing or related major.
- Work experience of 8-10 years or more in Sales and Marketing functions, must know factors affecting perception of products especially in consumer goods, chemicals and building materials.
- Presentable and articulate; excellent communication skills (verbal, non-verbal/written).
- Strong Interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Operations (Power Point/Excel/Word).
Please apply within two weeks time with passport size photograph, resume, salary details current and expected by clicking: “APPLY”
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl. H.R Rasuna Said Blok X-5 Kav 2-3, Jakarta 12950