Cipta Retail Prakarsa PT
- PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for the research, design and development of silhouettes
• Responsible for raw material sourcing and swatch development
- • Develop brand-appropriate products in line with seasonal concepts and color palettes. Design with entire collection in mind
- • Partner with Design and Product Manager to review lab dips
- • Sketch and present concepts based on design direction to VP Product Development
- • Set up tech packs and communicate design details to technical design team
• Oversee prototype fittings. Correct technical details and sketches for samples.
• Motivate, inspire and energize colleagues within the design team
• Inspire creative collaboration across the design team.
• Drive and manage creative team to deliver projects on time and on budget
• Ensure creative output is consistently brand appropriate; continually evaluate resources and accountabilities within the creative team
• Manage multiple project timelines and track projects in various stages of completion to ensure all timelines are met
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• 4 year degree in Design or related field
• 3 - 5 years of knitwear experience, high level of proficiency in knitwear
• Ability to manage the design and development process from concept through final proto/sample, including but not limited to flat sketch, initial spec, and production fit approval.
• History of contributing innovations within a collaborative environment
• Knowledge of raw materials construction and finishes
• Ability to design garments including construction, tech packs, trim details, etc
• Strong sense of style, silhouette and color
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
• Strong computer knowledge in Photoshop/Illustrator
• Strong attention to detail, with powerful organizational, time management, and presentation skills
• Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a fast paced environment
• Well organized, problem solver with a positive can do attitude
• Ability to motivate, lead and work well cross functionally
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
|Perusahaan||Cipta Retail Prakarsa PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
About The Goods Dept•
THE GOODS DEPT• is a curated department store based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Developed in 2010 by the founders of Brightspot Market, the unique and multidimensional retail environment quickly became the hub for alternative fashion and lifestyle products from young, independent Indonesian designers and a selection of international brands. Our stores features rotating events such as art exhibitions and film screenings, and also houses The Goods Café•
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Cipta Retail Prakarsa PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Sales / Business Development
- 09 Desember 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Bisa bekerja dengan nyaman karena lingkungan yang kondusif dan rasa kekeluargaannya kuat. Bisa belajar banyak selama bekerja di sini dan pengalaman yang didapat juga banyak.
- Perusahaan kurang memberikan apresiasi kepada karyawannya. Terutama dari segi gaji yang kurang kompetitif jika dibandingkan dengan perusahaan pesaing. Tidak ada bonus dan sebagainya.