The role of a sales support is to deal with incoming customer enquiries and assisting the sales force with daily sales administration activities. He or she must be able to prepare sales quotations or commercial proposals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the sales force to help reach the team’s objectives
- Processing of sales orders
- Checking prices and contracts are up to date
- Reporting monthly sales results to the sales team
- Taking phone calls from customers
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers
- Dealing with and responding of emails
Requirements for the role:
- Graduation of any discipline from reputable local or overseas university, preferably in Electronic or Mechanical Engineering sales experience or similar background
- Excellent verbal and written English
- High level of commitment, communication and social skills
- Experience in working with customers
- High organizational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time.
- Well versed in IT skills for example Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems.
- An administrative or sales background
- Must be detail oriented
- 1 years of proven sales experience in access control or similar industry with history of successful meeting and exceeding sales targets
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button below
PT. THANO TECHNOLOGUES is a distributor of physical access devices in the security industry. It provides innovative, comprehensive solutions for office buildings, facilities and corporate sites. It delivers precision, heavy duty, security and convenience doors, turnstiles and sensor barriers
Due to rapid business growth and upcoming projects, we are looking for talented, qualified and highly motivated professionals, who possess a passionate and challenging spirit to grow with us in forming the future of our security businesses