ASURANSI JIWA CAR, PT
- Monitor IT Security threats identified by the client’s security software and co-ordinate any responses or actions that may be required.
- Monitor IT Security in Network, System and Database
- Review the effectiveness and relevance of security controls on IT systems
- Ensure security measures and procedures are implemented, monitored and improved over time, and participate in the change control process for the implementation of the proposed amendments.
- Promote security awareness to business staff
- Gather evidence and report on security incidents
- Provide consultancy and policy advice on security services and standards
- Review and report on the outcomes from systems and infrastructure resulting from the deployment of new technologies.
- Analyze new IT technologies and the security implications to the client’s computing environment.
- Provide central point for IT risk and compliance
- Ensure IT compliance with the corporate policies security policies
- Perform IT operations procedure to ensure all the systems within the company are functioning
- Oversee the day-to-day operations and ensure the activities comply with corporate IT policies, standards and requirements
- Proactively monitor any changes within the corporate /or country IT standard, policies and procedure that might affect the company’s business units
- Monitor and review systems design and methodologies to ensure essential security measures
- Graduate or undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 2 years experience in systems administration experience in an IT environment including network, server and database
- Strong expertise in Windows operating systems.
- Knowledge in IT technologies programs/systems such as Windows Server 2003 / 2008, AS400, firewall multi-layer designs and implementations, etc
- Knowledge in Enterprise security management tools, software, VPN, PKI, etc
- Knowledge in in Mikrotik system.
- Knowledge in in intrusion detection system, as well as in general security measures.
- Knowledge in Network Security System
- Knowledge in IT policy and regulatory of IT security
- Knowledge of IT Security practices, designs, methodologies, tools and processes
- Working knowledge of Checkpoint firewalls
- Experienced in IT Risk Management in insurance industry will be an advantage
- Detail-oriented individual
- Ability to interact with technical and management staff to develop and problem solve technical requirements
- Able to perform with minimum supervision
- Excellent communication, both oral and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Practitioner of hard work, honesty, and integrity.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Lokasi||Jakarta Barat, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Asuransi / Dana Pensiun|
|Perusahaan||ASURANSI JIWA CAR, PT lihat lowongan|
In order to expand our business and to increase our service in Indonesia, PT. A.J. Central Asia Raya, one of National Insurance Company established since 1975 (owned by Salim Group), the one and only life insurance company that has been awarded Golden Award by one of national financial magazine for being “best performer” for eight years consecutively, need young professionals, dynamic and creative to fill the position of :