The Maintenance Manager will direct all reliability and maintenance activities to ensure that maximum operational potential is realized for the entire plant operation. This includes all functions in the areas preventive/predictive and corrective maintenance programs. Manages the Maintenance Division personnel consisting of up to 30 technicians
ABOUT THE JOB
Being the most advanced furniture manufacturing company in Indonesia, MEMORY Furniture production is all about producing quality panel furniture, utilizing the latest mass production woodworking technology to convert raw materials (engineered wood) into furniture that are exported worldwide. Automation technology within the woodworking industry is becoming a key source of competitive advantage, and MEMORY is keen to be maintain technological leadership by adopting always the newest innovation.
As a Maintenance Manager, you will gain the experiences to maintain and repair European machine with high technology systems. The experiences of working in MEMORY will deepen your experiences in handling European machines with high technology systems and you will also gain multiple experiences in solving the problem of machinery in 4 different plants (Tangerang and Batam).
If you are a strong leaders who is also an excellent problem solver with the superb attention to detail, has unlimited creativity to find ways in repairing machine, and also has the depth of experience in TPM, then this job is for you.
- Lead and provide direction to the operation and maintenance of machinery
- Optimize the availability and safe operation of production assets through appropriate predictive and preventative maintenance, safe and effective execution of corrective maintenance
- Optimize costs through effective maintenance budget planning and management
- Set and evaluate departmental goals and objectives through a collaborative effort with maintenance divisional supervision and production leadership team
- Coordinate major maintenance and project requirements with manufacturing production , to include major downtime activities and downtime periods
- Train maintenance technicians on effective maintenance practices
- Comply to all the guidance and safety procedure both in the scope of company and division, also its implementation of the current work process
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experiences in machinery maintenance
- Willing to participate and contribute ideas to engine development, design process, and its repairs
- Possess strong knowledge of machinery maintenance in manufacturing industry
- Proficient in knowledge of TPM and its implementations
- Willing to work in Tangerang