Bank UOB Indonesia PT
Commercial Banking Relationship Manager - Funding
Relationship Manager (Lending):
- Manage & maintain portfolio of Commercial Banking customer by extending professional banking services & effectively retaining quality business relationships
- Explore & identify new business opportunities in the commercial banking segment
- Develop/execute marketing plans to achieve assigned business target including Current Account/Saving Account (CA/SA), Time Deposit (TD), Foreign Exchange (FX)
- Achieve business targets throught identifying and realizing business opportunies from the liabilities side of the customer's business
- Maximize return from the relationships profile by cross selling & promoting the products & services of the Bank
- Be familiar with Commercial Banking policies & regulatory requirement to ensure full compliance with internal and external requirements on banking activities.
Desired skill & experience:
- Bachelor degree graduate above in related disciplines
- Should have a deep understanding of the SME market at least 3 years experiences in organizations dealing with commercial Banking customers
- Good command in English both written and spoken
- Excellent interpersonal skill with a consulatative selling approach & high level presentation skill
Placement: Jakarta, Surabaya, Bandung, Medan
|Industri||Perbankan / Keuangan / Jasa Keuangan|
|Perusahaan||Bank UOB Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
PT Bank UOB Indonesia is a leading bank in Indonesia, established in 1956. The bank’s service network comprises 209 branch offices and 191 ATMs across 54 cities in 18 provinces in Indonesia. UOB Indonesia’s banking services are accessible through UOB’s regional ATM network aside from ATM Prima, Bersama and Visa networks.
UOB Indonesia is known for its focus on small and medium enterprises. Its corporate banking business offers customers a range of treasury and cash management products and services. The bank also has a strong retail customer base. UOB Indonesia is rated AAA (idn) by Fitch Ratings.
To be The World's Most Trusted Bank
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
PT Bank UOB Indonesia is one of the leading banks in Indonesia, established in Jakarta in 1956. UOB Indonesia has a service network of 209 branch offices, 191 UOB ATMs, more than 109,000 ATMs operating via ATM Prima and ATM Bersama networks across Indonesia, in addition to nearly 1 million ATMs in 179 countries operating via Visa universal network. UOB Indonesia is also supported by UOB Group’s global network of more than 500 offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Western Europe and North America, especially in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and China. UOB Indonesia is well recognised as a Bank focusing on small and medium enterprises with strong retail customer base. UOB Indonesia is also developing its corporate banking business that offers customers a suite of treasury products and services. UOB Indonesia performance has been recognised and conferred with various awards, including Indonesia Domestic Trade Finance Bank of the Year in the Asian Banking & Finance, Wholesale Banking Awards 2014, the Best Structured & Commodity Trade Finance Solution in Southeast Asia which was organised by investment magazine Alpha Southeast Asia; Best Service Provider - Trade Finance and Best Solutions for three consecutive years from Hong Kong-based magazine, the Asset; and the Best Corporate Bank in Indonesia in 2013 from UK-based the International Finance Magazine. In addition, UOB Indonesia also received an award in Finance and Corporate Communications categories for Bank with Core Asset between Rp5T-Rp30T from Economic Review magazine aside from a Platinum Award for its excellent performance for more than 10 consecutive years from Infobank magazine and an Indonesian Brand Champion Award for Bank with Asset below Rp75 trilion from Marketeers magazine and Markplus Insight. UOB Indonesia earned a long term investment rating of AAA (idn) with stable prospect, from Fitch Ratings Indonesia.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Bank UOB Indonesia PT
- Sudah Tidak Bekerja
- HR (SDM)
- 31 Mei 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Perusahan yang memiliki fasilitas yang layak dan bagus untuk menunjang kinerja karyawan disaming bonus-bonus yang menggiurkan diakhir tahun sebagai reward karyawan.
- Perusahaan dengan jam lembur yang banyak sehingga sangat menyita waktu dengan keluarga terkadang sampai tidur di kantor karena kerjaan yang tidak bisa ditinggalkan.