- To coordinate risk profiling implementation and all rating aspect in Portfolio of Channels/PFS Funding/Centralized Operation/Call Center/Service Quality etc align with the regulation.
- Responsible to evaluate major risk & control effectiveness for the branch area and delivery channels, funding for consumer banking, back office operations, call center, and service quality and give recommendations of necessary action which align with regulation and market best practices.
- To run audit task conformance with the definition of Internal Auditing and the Standards and the Code of Ethics. Exercise due professional care during a consulting engagement and enhance knowledge, skills, and other competencies through continuing professional development
Job Requirement :
- Bachelor degree, prioritized having certificate professional (CIA, CFE, CPA, CFA)
- Having ability and knowledge about technique and audit principal (knowledge of Principal, technic and interview), and risk management
- Having deep knowledge of Banking which cover business, product, process, including policy or bank procedure
- Minimum ten years experience
- Fluent in English both oral and written