ASSET MAINTENANCE CONSULTANT JOB (MANAGEMENT CONSULTING) (PROFESSIONAL SERVICES)
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a prestigious management consulting company. Our respected client is looking for a professional for the job of Asset Maintenance Consultant. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Asset Maintenance is one of the Practice Areas within Supply Chain Service and Operation Line and is defined as follows: Asset Maintenance is set of consulting services designed to improve the operational efficiency of physical plant assets through the application of specialized method and analytics, resulting in reduced operating and maintenance costs, while improving uptime and production.
The Asset Maintenance group focus on aligning asset operations, beginning with asset planning, asset construction/procurement, operation, maintenance, and decommissioning.
The key areas of focus/consideration for the asset maintenance team for approaching a business problem are:
- Design, implement efficient and effective asset management process that support client business strategies
- Balancing the trade-offs between high equipment availability and maintenance effort required to achieve the availability
- Help companies implement processes, applications, and enablement strategies to support the transaction flow from customer inquiry through to financial settlement
Key job responsibilities include:
- Work independently in client facing situations as well as part of larger project teams in the design, development and implementation of new and improved business processes and enabling technology
- Supervising business diagnosis and asset management activities
- Analysing and assuring quality of the daily optimization operations
- Assisting in business improvement of the specific solutions
- Assisting in the development of performance measurements/KPIs
- Gather contractual agreements, current SLAs, key Supply Chain metrics and their analysis thereof
- Defining testing and implementation activities of technical capabilities and processes
- Management of daily operative communication with the client
- Periodical interviews with the client for measurements/KPIs presentation
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for making client proposals and setting up project objectives for the prospective projects
- Support other project teams in the capacity of a SME if required
- We are looking for outstanding individuals with 3 - 5 years of strong industry experience, gained in multinational company or consulting firm, preferably in the manufacturing industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Industrial/Electrical/Physics/Chemical Engineering, post-graduate qualification in business will be advantageous
- Demonstrate strong business insight, impressive career development, and a track record of outstanding performance
- Have experience as system implementer or key user of Enterprise Asset Management (SAP PM, Oracle EAM, Maximo)
- Demonstrated excellence analytical and communication skill
- Demonstrate understanding of core asset management process and best practices to help an organization improve outcomes. Typical process areas include:
- Asset Planning and Budgeting
- Asset Procurement and MRO inventory management
- Asset Maintenance Process
- Reliability Centered Maintenance
- Turnaround Management
- Predictive Maintenance (PdM)
- Production Information Management System (PIMS)
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
Tutup pada 16/October/2016
Jl TB Simatupang, Kav. 36 Jakarta, Sovreign Plaza Building, 16th Floor
- Jam kerja yang fleksibel sehingga dapat dikondisikan sesuai dengan karyawan, jenjang karir yang diberikan sangat jelas dan terbuka untuk seluruh karyawan.
- jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
- Perusahaan kurang memberikan kegiatan pelatihan dan pengembangan kepada karyawan sehingga karyawan belum memiliki kualitas yang begitu baik. Karyawan juga sulit mengerti pekerjaan yang diberikan oleh perusahaan.
- Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.