- Degree in Information Systems-related field with at least 1 - 5 years’ experience.
- Strong Knowledge in specific line business i.e. Insurance, Human resource, Manufacturing and Banking
- Prior business analysis experience of interfacing between IT Teams and end Users, and translating / documenting business requirements into documents that can be used by IT Teams for development of systems solutions.
- Strong communication, presentation, analytical and problem solving skills.
- IPK Min. 2.8 ( degree 4 )
Responsibilities will include:
- Elicit requirements using some methods to deliver Business Requirement Document.
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language , provide use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, decompose high-level information into detail.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button below
Tutup pada 09/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji