Head of IT
Head of IT
- Create the strategic IT road map for company by using IT as a catalyst for productivity improvements in office work and at the mine site
- Reducing the complexity of maintaining the IT infrastructure through the staged decommissioning of the existing servers
- Discussions and engagement of the ‘customers’ of IT to deliver solutions helping employees and departments deliver significant productivity improvements
- Maintain disaster recovery, back-up procedures ,information security and control structures
- Conduct regular system audits and verify applications meet customer requirements and IT security thresholds.
- Improve customer staffs’ IT capability through regular training and by introducing alternative approaches to enhance business processes through better use of IT
- Accomplish financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing annual budgets, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective action when required.
- Maintain quality IT service delivery by establishing and enforcing organization standards including customer feedback loops.
- Over 5 years experiences in Information and Technology in similar industry, preferable from coal mining industry. Strong IT background is needed.
- Minimum 3 years experience in supervisory position
- Min Bachelor Degree in IT
- Min 30 years old
- Good computer skill
- Good command in English
- Expertise on strategic IT architecture creation and implementation
- Expertise & experience to install and administer computer hardware, software and network. Expertise in software system and CLOUD based system is desirable.
- Computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet, word-processing, graphics
- Work Location: Head Office Jakarta
Tutup pada 19/October/2016