Will be expected to analyze, design, plan, develop code and unit test functions/modules of an application. Work collaboratively with other members of the project team and the project manager to ensure deadlines and high quality delivery of the application in line with customer’s business requirements.
He or she will be familiar and confident in performing the following roles as a member of a group of software engineers in a project:
- Analyze and design the function/modules of an application system that is being assigned
- Planning the development of the code needed to perform the function/modules
- Develop and unit test application code that will provide such function/modules according to the specifications using recommended process, standards and tools
- As appropriate, develop and maintain proper defined documentation necessary to maintain and support the application
- Strict adherence and application of configuration management procedures for changes to application system
- Provide necessary support to other team members as required to help deliver systems on schedule and with high quality
The candidate should have some or all the following skills;
- Bachelors or Masters in Software engineering or IT
- Experience in Java, J2EE technologies such as Tomcat, JBoss, EJB, Struts, POJOs
- Expertise in Object Oriented technologies using Java, J2EE, JSP/Servlet, JDBC API, EJB.
- Sound knowledge of frameworks like Struts or Hibernate.
- Experience in IDEs such as Eclipse
- Experience in software configuration management such as Clear case, CVS, SVN
- Good working knowledge of SQL/PLSQL
- Experience with Web Services
- Good working knowledge of Linux or Unix
- Ability to work independently
- Approx. 2- 4 years experience
- Self-motivated and good project management, interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to communicate in English is preferred
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
PT. Kwadran Lima Indonesia is an IT Consultant Company that focus on Implementing Microsoft Enterprise technology solution. Providing high level expertice in microsoft .net Technology and overring innovative Enterprise solution for the world’s leading company. we are currently has open position for :