Allegro is proud to provide a challenging, flexible and fun working environment. As a member of the Allegro family, you will immediately qualify for our extensive benefits package including but not limited to:
- Healthcare, family included
- Life Assurance,
- Business Travel Insurances
- Educational Assistance Programme
- 20 days annual holiday
- Performance related bonus scheme
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Review the functional specifications produced by the product management team
- Design, develop and test solutions that meet customer requirements and product specifications
- Be the lead programmer and guide and act as a hands-on mentor to development team for the assigned modules
- Ensure quality of code is maintained by adhering to international coding convention and in house company development standard
- Working closely with project manager to ensure timely and high quality project deliverables
Qualifications for consideration:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent
- Good analytical thinking and proactive
- Passionate in development and technology
- Self motivated, quick learner, and passion in Java/J2EE
- Willing to take on responsibilities and try new thing
- Required skill(s): Microsoft SQL Server, Java.
- Required language(s): English, Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow