- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Engineering - Electrical or equivalent.
- Have good abilities in problem solving and planning
- Excellent with Ms Office (excel)
- Make detail activity and control the implementation in process
- The activities of engineering which related to New Model, Volume Up, Replacement, Quality Up, Environment improvement
- Full-Time position(s) available.