- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): • tax planning, • cost control and verification, • Financial report (Balance sheet, Income Statement, P&L Report).
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT. Indowines is one of the most important and dynamic importer and distributors of wines for Indonesia. It’s portfolio includes mayor vineyards from Chile, Australia, Italy and France, such as Santa Ema, Tarapaca, Duval Leroy, Col Dorcia, Castel, Salitage, among many others. Also we represent for the Indonesian market the world acclaimed Italian coffee Segafredo, La San Marco coffee machines and soon one of the most important glassware companies of the world, Riedel.