- Design and create wireframes of screens, storyboards, sitemap.
- Develop design documents, UI kits, and libraries for future use.
- Research and analyze industry UX/ UI trends, technologies, and competitor sites and strategies.
- Work with internal teams to design and build user-friendly forms/ applications/ interfaces based on functional specifications.
- Prepare visual prototype (interactive) to be presented to team
- Analyze and Improve existing user experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in website implementation.
- Knowledge of wire framing softwares.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Passion for usability with a user-centered approach throughout the design process and an ability to move into user testing.
- Strong website design and web content management skills.
- Experience with facilitation and requirements elicitation skills.
- Experience with quality assurance and test process skills.
- Familiarity with Agile processes.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): design application, design and product development, MS Office.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators.
- Full-Time position(s) available.