PT Jurnal Consulting Indonesia
Senior UI-UX Designer
- Design and create wireframes of screens, storyboards, sitemap.
- Develop design documents, UI kits, and libraries for future use.
- Research and analyze industry UX/ UI trends, technologies, and competitor sites and strategies.
- Work with internal teams to design and build user-friendly forms/ applications/ interfaces based on functional specifications.
- Prepare visual prototype (interactive) to be presented to team
- Analyze and Improve existing user experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in website implementation.
- Knowledge of wire framing softwares.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Passion for usability with a user-centered approach throughout the design process and an ability to move into user testing.
- Strong website design and web content management skills.
- Experience with facilitation and requirements elicitation skills.
- Experience with quality assurance and test process skills.
- Familiarity with Agile processes.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): design application, design and product development, MS Office.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Lokasi||Jakarta Barat, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Teknik Informatika (IT)|
|Perusahaan||PT Jurnal Consulting Indonesia lihat lowongan|
Jurnal is cloud based accounting software. We provide accounting software for small and medium business enterprise. The mission of Jurnal is connecting business and accounting. Jurnal simplifies the bookkeeping and tax filing process for both businesses & accountants and allow them to collaborate easily through a shared ledger.