GLOBAL SYNERGY UTAMA, PT
Human Resource Manager (HRM-LPS)
- Manage and develop procedures for staff in conjunction with various business line positions.
- Monitor and manage Personnel Files.
- Organize manpower planning and do recruitment process.
- Manage Performance Evaluation.
- Organize and manage Training Need Analysis.
- Implement and enforce of the jobsite rules and disciplinary action.
- Supervise of thet eam of officers and administrative staff.
- Maintain and develop of wage policy and control of payroll.
- Develop Human Resources Information System with General Manager in the site
- Maximum 40 years old.
- Bachelor degree from reputable university, hold HR certification it would be advantage.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the same position.
- Has extensive knowledge in integrated Human Resources process.
- Familiar with HR policies and procedures.
- Analytical and organizational skills,strong managerial and leadership skills.
- Keep attention on detail.
- Strong written/ verbal communication skills.
- Excellent administration, good inIntrapersonal & Interpersonal skills and working in team.
- Proficiency in English language (written&spoken).
- Proficient in Microsof tknowledge as well as HRIS knowledge.
- Basedi n North Jakarta and willing to travel outside.
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Bisnis / Konsultasi Manajemen|
|Perusahaan||GLOBAL SYNERGY UTAMA, PT lihat lowongan|
PT Global Synergy Utama (GSU) is a company providing Corporate Finance Advisory, Human Capital Consultant and Operational & Management Services that founded in 2008. GSU has a diverse portfolio of clients of various size including many major multinational corporations, joint ventures, domestic corporations and state-owned enterprises. We provide services to industry leaders in several industries including manufacturing, trading and distribution, contractors, banking and other financial institution as well as other services industries. GSU is dedicated to serving our client’s best interests. We aim to seek solutions which are sound in practice, and incorporate specific innovative ideas and strategies.
Our client a leading manufacture in stationery industry in Indonesia. Headquartered in Cikupaand has sales operations across Africa, Asia and other countries.
Due the fast growing company, our client are seeking high caliber, dynamic, resourceful, sociable, articulate, enthusiastic, energetic and most of all possess a good positive attitude to join us as: