- Manage and develop procedures for staff in conjunction with various business line positions.
- Monitor and manage Personnel Files.
- Organize manpower planning and do recruitment process.
- Manage Performance Evaluation.
- Organize and manage Training Need Analysis.
- Implement and enforce of the jobsite rules and disciplinary action.
- Supervise of thet eam of officers and administrative staff.
- Maintain and develop of wage policy and control of payroll.
- Develop Human Resources Information System with General Manager in the site
- Maximum 40 years old.
- Bachelor degree from reputable university, hold HR certification it would be advantage.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the same position.
- Has extensive knowledge in integrated Human Resources process.
- Familiar with HR policies and procedures.
- Analytical and organizational skills,strong managerial and leadership skills.
- Keep attention on detail.
- Strong written/ verbal communication skills.
- Excellent administration, good inIntrapersonal & Interpersonal skills and working in team.
- Proficiency in English language (written&spoken).
- Proficient in Microsof tknowledge as well as HRIS knowledge.
- Basedi n North Jakarta and willing to travel outside.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Permata Kuningan, Indonesia